Header Ads

Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson together again?


Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson together again?


Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are back together, according to The Sun. Apparently, Robert has become all-forgiving and believes that Kristen made a stupid mistake snogging Snow White And The Huntsman director Rupert Sanders.

Sources told the UK tabloid that the couple "pretty much decided they couldn't live without each other". But before you pop open the champagne and start reciting verses from Romeo And Juliet, Kristin was also reported to be flirting with James Franco at the Toronto Film Festival.

Then again, perhaps it's just a big publicity stunt for the new the last Twilight movie Breaking Dawn, Part 2 in November.

Back in July, Kristen apologised to Robert for the fling in which she was photographed kissing and embracing Rupert.

"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardised the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry," she said in a statement to People magazine.

Sigh, such a tangled web i weave.

Source: The Sun

No comments